What you can do ahead of time to get ready
- When scheduling your appointment, give us as much information as possible. This will allow our plumbers to arrive more prepared with the proper tools and equipment to solve your plumbing problems.
- When you schedule your appointment, make sure you ask about our standard plumbing rates.
- Make sure your outside lights are lit if we are arriving when it's dark outside.
- Let us know more distinguishing information if your house numbers are not easily found.
- Let us know where we can park our truck if parking spaces in your neighborhood are assigned.
- During the winter, let us know if there is ice on the driveway or sidewalks that would prohibit us from accessing your house.
Faucet/ Sink/ Garbage Disposal
- Clear the area we will be working in of your personal belongings. Many times shut off valves are located in closets or cabinets.
- Retrieve any paperwork you received when the product was installed in case we need to refer to it to order a particular part.
- A receipt showing the date of purchase will help us provide you with cost saving replacement parts covered under a manufacturer's warranty.
- Let us know the finish of the faucet we are repairing and which bathroom it is located in.
- We'll provide a protective floor covering.
- Clear the area of the water heater and/or electric panel. If the water heater will be replaced, we'll need a clear path to remove the heater.
- We will need access to the shut off valve and pipe to the hosebib so please remove any shelves or personal objects in the way.